This full-time permanent position is a varied role suitable for a proactive individual to provide support for project teams, senior architectural staff and the wider business.
- Document Control for drawings, ensuring accuracy of information and distribution to relevant parties via Conject and/or Aconex in time-efficient manner
- QA processing of project documents, downloading and uploading information onto Extranet system
- Updating drawing registers and project directories on a regular basis
- Maintaining paper and electronic filing systems
- Updating project calendars and undertaking other administrative tasks
- Working as part the Admin Team (comprising PAs, receptionists, project support and facilities assistance) to support the wider office
The ideal candidate will be:
- A self-starter, proactive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude and helpful demeanour
- Willing to learn our systems and protocols and encourage others to follow suit
- Excellent attention to detail and organised approach to administrative tasks
- Down to earth and a good team player
- Experienced in document control and general project support
Knowledge of MS Project, intermediate level Excel, InDesign and Powerpoint are all advantageous.
Competitive salaries offered plus private medical care, contributory pension and other benefits. WilkinsonEyre prides itself on being an equal opportunities employer and all candidates will be treated fairly regardless of age, race, sex or disability.