Since this policy may change over time as we modify or expand our services, we suggest that you check back from time to time in order understand how we treat your information.
What information is collected
- Type of user agent (web browser) used, software manufacture and version number.
- Type of operating system
- Screen colours (colour processing ability of the users screen)
- Flash version
- Screen resolution
- Network location and IP address (can include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data)
- Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
- Time of visit
- Pages visited
- Time spent on each page of the website
- Referring site statistics
- The website (URI) the user came through in order to arrive at this website (example: clicking on a hyperlink from Yahoo.com that took the user to this website)
- Search engine query used (example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine)
Google Analytics data is shared with Google. For more information on Google's Privacy Policies, visit: www.google.com
When you visit this website we issue a "cookie" to your computer. This is a small program containing a unique code that allows us to identify your computer. The cookie is used to note the different areas of our website service which have recently been accessed through your computer. This can only be done in relation to this website service and not in relation to any other sites you might visit. Information collected in this way is used to develop and manage our online services. The cookie alone contains no information which can identify you personally. If you wish, you are able to set up your computer to refuse to accept cookies however if you disallow cookies completely you may not be able to use this website. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
Wilkinson Eyre cookies
_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
This site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the contents of such web sites. Third parties may collect information about you when you view and/or click on their advertising, and we do not control the collection of this information.
We use certain efforts to secure our web site such as firewalls and authentication protection. We will periodically review our security policies and implement changes from time to time. However, we cannot and do not guarantee complete security, as it does not exist on the Internet.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this website, you can contact Wilkinson Eyre at:
Wilkinson Eyre Architects
33 Bowling Green Lane, London EC1R 0BJ
T: +44 (0)20 7608 7900
F: +44 (0)20 7608 7901